An Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS), also known as EWI (Exterior Wall Insulation Systems) or External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems (ETICS) is a type of cladding system that provides exterior walls with an insulated finished surface and waterproofing in an integrated composite material system.
|Chemical Name:||Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose/Methyl Hydroxypropyl Cellulose|
|Appearance:||White or off-white powder|
|Moisture content:||≤6 ％|
|Ash content:||≤5 ％|
|Methoxy content:||19-24 ％|
|Hydroxypropyl content:||4-12 ％|
|Particle size:||99% pass 80 mesh|
|Viscosity:||140,000-160,000 mPa.s (NDJ-1, 2% solution, 20℃) |
55,000-65,000 mPa.s (Brookfield-RV, 2% solution, 20℃)
● Improved adhesion: The materials of the exterior walls are firmly held together by using this cellulose material.
● Reduced air entrancement and water uptake: The air spaces within the external walls of buildings become resistant to the passage of air, which may weaken the structure. Water uptake is reduced as well, Cellulose Ether HPMC/MHPC increases the water retention of the walls and this does not allow water uptake.
● Good consistency: This cellulose allows the walls to maintain a consistent finish look and appearance, and this adds beauty to the walls.
● Anti-crack and anti-shrinkage: The occurrence of wall cracks and shrinkages are prevented with the use of Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
● Good workability: It also offers good workability. The designated particle size distribution assures quick or lumps free dissolution. It is suitable for all conventional mineral and organic binders.
Weight/20′ container: approx. 12 metric tons with pallets, approx. 14 metric tons without pallets
Weight/40′ container: approx. 24 metric tons with pallets, approx. 28 metric tons without pallets
Stored in its original packaging in a dry and place with temperature below 30℃.
It is recommended to use Cellulose Ether HPMC/MHPC within 2 years.